Thursday, July 24, 2008

Cool Grabz!

I want to thank all my readers for reading this blog and tolerating with the spelling mistakes and technical tragedies I might have in my blog about Linux and a few of its distros. I hope my OS WARS would have amused you. Above all, I wish to thank my lecturer, Sir Tok Wee Hyong for giving the CS2281 students an opportunity to show their creativeness in a module that is mostly made of programming languages. This is the finale and before the conclusive end, for Linux people and for the Windows people out there, I wish to dedicate all these random links and videos below just for gags! Once again, thanks to all!


This link gives you the coolest icons from GNOME and if you ever want to do a technical project for your schoolwork or just decorate your webpage, you can go to this link and save all the images that you like. There are pretty cool and classy.


If you feel bored and filled to the brim with too much programming to study for and want a few out-of-the box videos to relax, check out these weird Mcdonalds commercials.


If you are a cool IT geek, and want to know up-to-date information on the Linux distros and their latest propsed features, these are the links for you.

No comments: